Notice on the reopening of China Science and Technology Museum
The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Opening Hours
Tuesday to Sunday 9:30-17:00 (Admission ends 30 minutes before the closing time of the museum)
Closed on Mondays (Except national holidays)
2. Open Areas
At present, only the Main Exhibition Hall is open.
(Exhibits in confined spaces remain closed for the time being. specifically, Hall A of Exploration and Discovery: The Big Bang and the Color Room of The Universe; Hall B of Exploration and Discovery: 3D Surround Sound, Magical Street, and Human Senses; Hall C of Science and Life: VR Theatre, Micro Exploration; Hall B of Challenges and the Future: Undersea Theater).
3. Visitor Flow Restrictions
A cap of 2,000 (1,000 in the morning and 1,000 in the afternoon respectively) is put on the daily number of visitors.
At the same time, in order to avoid dense crowd, visitor flow restrictions will be imposed according to the actual situation (The instantaneous capacity is 1000 visitors), and the same number of visitors as that of visitors leaving the exhibition hall at the moment will be allowed to go through the security check.
4. Reservation Measures
1) Booking: All the visitors should make an appointment through the official website of China Science and Technology Museum (www.cstm.org.cn) or the official account of WeChat "China Digital Science and Technology Museum" at least one day before the date of entry. No booking service is offered on the day of visit.
2) Admission: On the day of visit, checking measures will be implemented. Only those who show their ID card and health code, and have normal temperatures are allowed to enter the museum.
5. Visit Notice
1) Wear a mask throughout the visit and keep a distance of more than 1 meter to avoid crowds.
2) All offline educational activities and live science shows related to the exhibits are suspended.
3) When a certain area in the exhibition hall has a high audience density, the on-site staff will take relevant measures to channel and limit the visitor flow.
4) If you feel unwell during the visit, please contact the exhibition hall staff in time.
5) Mobile phone charging, drinking water and catering services are suspended.
6) In case any information is updated as we strictly implement the requirements of epidemic prevention and control, please timely pay attention to our official website or WeChat official account "China Digital Science and Technology Museum ".
7) Consultation: 010-59041000
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Wish you a pleasant visit!
China Science and Technology Museum